Wednesday 2 January 2013

Hopes and Dreams for 2013

Hellooooo folks.

Well, we are now in 2013!  A new year, with new beginnings, new endings and a whole load of in-betweens!

I am sure, like me, you are in a state of flux, reflecting back on 2012 and hoping and dreaming of what will come in 2013.  

There was a lot going on for me in 2012: good bits, bad bits, some REALLY bad bits, the seemed-bad-at-the-time-but-actually-alright bits, the what-the-hell-was-I-thinking bits, the somebody-should've-stopped-me bits, the I'm-too-feart-but-I-know-I-really-HAVE-to-do-this bits, the O-vomit-what-am-I-doing bits! 

O yes indeedy - a whole loada bits, ups and downs made up my 2012.  And while all the rollercoaster was going on, I survived.  I think. 

Major decisions were made in 2012.  Life changing decisions.  And not only the decisions, but the actions required, the follow-through, the consequences.  I gave up my job of 11 years and 350 days.  Just short of 12 years.  I also gave up all the conditioning that went with it.  The me-who-wasn't-really me. 

After finishing up, I went into a state of shock or something.  Can't quite describe it. Couldn't even so much as lift a paintbrush or look at any art!  Thankfully, eventually, I came out of the shock and got stuck in to creating!  ArtyAdvent was my first foray into making my art and thinkings public on this blog!  And thanks to you all for your continued support and interest!  I got such lovely messages and kindness from you.  I will definately be continuing with the ArtyChattyness in 2013!  

Throughout 2012 and all the decisions and thinking and processes and happenings, I had a whole load of love and support from family and friends. But also from the angels and other such miraculous and wondrous beings. I done some brave things in 2012, and I know  that without these folks, both seen and unseen, I would definatley not be here, writing this blog and making all sorts of creations. I know that they are all with me as I go into 2013. 

And so 2013 begins with me being in charge of my own fate and what a creative fate it will be! 

ARTIST, CREATIVE, CHATTERBOX.  That's the description I have under my name on this blog and on my website.  It sums up (some) of what I am, seeing as there was a limitation on the number of characters that could be used.  And seeing as I am so many things, and so many characters, I had to be selective!!!!!! 

And so that's what I'll be fulfilling this year.  I will be making loads more art, being very creative and of course, chattering away about it all here on my blog!  

Here is a wee angel for you, to help you in processing 2012 and all that it brought your way, and to help guide and direct you in the coming year:

 


And here's a close-up:


So whatever you do in 2013, may you have love, peace and light to guide you.

Wendy
x

1 comment:

  1. Corny as it sounds you were an angel to me in 2012 Wendy Louise. I appreciate you and your art very much. This angel is just perfect, Very best for 2013, Love Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog. Please provide your comment here: