Monday 10 December 2012

ARTYADVENT: 10th December

Hellooo dear ArtyAdventers.  Welcome to today's instalment of art!  Today for your perusal we have a lovely snowman created using mixed media - inks, acrylics and pencil - on a collage foundation made from newspapers.



I really like the paint effects you get when working on the newspaper collage background.  The snowman measures about 30cm tall by 28cm wide so he's quite big!

Here's some close ups where you can see better all the layers of paint and ink and pencil :





There's no snow left outside.  It's all melted away.  There's lovely blue skies, and if only it was 30 degree warmer, it would be a really nice day! 

Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's artwork.  Feel free to leave any comments.

I hope you'll join me tomorrow for some more ArtyAdvent.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog. Please provide your comment here: