Wednesday 19 December 2012

ARTYADVENT: 19th December

Helloooooo fellow ArtyAdventers.  I hope you are well today.

Today's ArtyAdvent features a lovely angel created using mixed media - watercolour, acrylic and pencil:

 
 
Here's a couple of close-ups:
 



 
 

I will definately be creating more of these angels.  This one came out lovely! 

I believe there are angels among us, and that we can be angels ourselves.  From acts of kindness, or strength to get through hard times, I believe we have assistance when we need it.  Sometimes we don't recognise them, or appreciate the gestures or guidance at the time.  We might be too harrassed, too busy or too fuming to notice.  But they are there.  Always.

See you tomorrow for some more ArtyAdvent.

Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my blog. Please provide your comment here: